I-495 & I-270 Managed Lanes Study
SDEIS Virtual Public Hearing
MDOT SHA and FHWA will conduct one virtual public hearing with two sessions. Members of the public will be allotted three minutes and elected officials will be allotted five minutes, per person, for verbal testimony. Responses to questions will not be given at the hearing. After the hearing, a transcript of public comments will be available on the website. MDOT SHA and FHWA will consider and respond to substantive comments in the FEIS. In addition to the virtual public hearing sessions, written comments and call-in testimony through voicemail will be accepted for the official record through 11:59 PM November 15, 2021. Visit Provide Feedback for other methods of submission.
Prior to attending a public hearing session, the public is encouraged to review the online presentation that includes the informational display boards.
The informational flyer includes ways to comment on the SDEIS and how to register and provide verbal testimony at the hearing.
Virtual Public Hearing
TWO CALL-IN TESTIMONY PUBLIC HEARING SESSIONS
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2021
Session 1 • 2:00–4:00 PM
Session 2 • 6:00–8:00 PM
PROVIDE VERBAL PUBLIC TESTIMONY AT THE HEARING
- Click the link above to register for one of the sessions or by calling 833-858-5960
- Advance registration is required to be admitted to the phone queue for comment—register through November 1
- Approved session time and instructions will be emailed to registrants prior to November 1
PROVIDE VERBAL PUBLIC TESTIMONY THROUGH VOICEMAIL
- Provide verbal testimony by calling 855-432-1483 and leaving a single voicemail message limited to three minutes
- Advance registration is not required—voicemail testimony will be accepted throughout the 45-day public comment period
WATCH OR LISTEN LIVE TO THE PUBLIC HEARING SESSIONS
- On November 1, 2021, click the link above to watch the virtual public hearing (closed captioning available)
- On November 1, 2021, call 855-432-1483 and listen live to the virtual public hearing
REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE
The Maryland Relay Service can assist teletype users at 7-1-1. Individuals requiring assistance to participate, such as an interpreter for hearing/speech difficulties or assistance with the English language, should contact the Op Lanes Maryland toll-free number at 833-858-5960 by October 22, 2021.