I-495 & I-270 Managed Lanes Study
Ways to Comment on the SDEIS Documents
Written comments and call-in testimony will be accepted for the official record through 11:59 PM November 15, 2021. Those interested may:
- Provide verbal public testimony at virtual public hearing sessions on November 1, 2021
- Provide verbal public testimony via voicemail (855-432-1483) during virtual public hearing sessions, or throughout the 45-day comment period
- Submit an electronic comment form
- Send an email to oplanesMLS@mdot.maryland.gov
- Send a written letter about the SDEIS to:
Jeffrey T. Folden, P.E., DBIA
Deputy Director, I-495 & I-270 P3 Office Maryland Department of Transportation State Highway Administration
707 North Calvert Street
Mail Stop P-601, Baltimore, MD 21202
All comments received, regardless of method of submission, will be given equal consideration. All substantive comments received or postmarked by the end of the comment period will be responded to in preparation of the FEIS. Comments received or postmarked after the close of the comment period will be reviewed and considered to the extent practicable.
To help MDOT capture demographic information for the I-495 & I-270 Managed Lanes Study, we invite you to take our Voluntary Demographic Survey. This survey will help us to ensure that we are reaching the communities that are affected by the I-495 & I-270 Managed Lanes Study. If you have questions or need assistance, call 410-545-0377. For more information regarding Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other non-discrimination laws, click to view the Civil Rights under Title VI brochure.